Single-stage vertical centrifugal pumps
This pump is designed for a long and reliable service life and constructed as single stage vertical centrifugal pump. The logical assembly and minimum assembly parts make both inspection and maintenance easy to carry out, because the pump is radially split and the complete rotating element can be dismantled independently of electric motor and piping connections. Product quality according to international standards. The pump can be supplied in accordance with the requirements from all leading marine classification societies such as BV, DNV, LRS, GL, RMRS, CRS, and ABS.
This series of pumps can be equipped with self-priming systems. The pumps can be delivered with air ejector SUEN 26 and the mechanically driven vacuum pump VK20.
Duty: Sea Water and Fresh Water
Capacity: From 10 to 1500 m3/h
Pump total head: From 10 to 140 mlc/h
- Radially split casing
- Robust and strong construction
- Very easy assembly and disassembly on site
- (maintenance on site)
- Rotating subassembly can be easily pulled out from the pump without removal of pump from pipeline or removal of motor, just by removing coupling spacer and 4 bolts
- Interchangeable parts (A/B/C/D/E)
- Variety of mounting possibilities
- Flanges can be acc to DIN (10/16), ASME, JS
Ball / Brush